If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly exchange your product for the same model (subject to availability), or refund of the purchase price provided the following conditions are met:
- Return request must be submitted within 30 days of original purchase.
- All return requests must be accompanied by a valid order confirmation number.
- All returned merchandise must be in new, unused condition.
Returned product must contain its original package with all original contents undamaged and in good working condition with no material alterations.
- If any items (a) have been physically damaged, modified, or damaged by liquids; or (b) are missing any parts, you will not receive any credit on your purchase price unless otherwise specified.
- Products that are sold with promotional items must be returned with all of the promotional items to complete the return.
- All returns must be post-marked within 30 days of issuance of the return authorization (RA) #.
We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
When returning refurbished phones, you must submit request within 15 days of original purchase.
To return items, submit return form, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-533-7840 to get a RA number. Any returns without valid authorization will be returned to the sender’s address.
We will provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label once RA number has been issued. You are responsible to securely pack the product in the original or a similar shipping box. We’re not liable for lost or damaged packages. We recommend you keep the drop off receipt from carrier until you get refund.
Once we receive your returned product, we will credit the amount paid to the payment method you used on the original purchase. Any international or expedited shipping fees incurred on your original order will not be refunded. Please allow our team 5-10 working days to process your refund.
Returned items that do not meet our return requirements will be rejected and shipped back to you at your cost.
If your product arrived damaged, defective, or maybe you received the wrong item entirely, we’ll take care of it. Even if you simply want a different color.
To request an exchange, please include the following information when contacting customer service.
- Order number
- Exchange reason
- Model, series, and color of correct/replacement item
Please note, exchanges are subject to stock availability. If the item is out of stock, we will refund you the amount of the original purchase. Exchange item will be shipped out once we receive your original purchase. We recommend purchasing a new order if you need the merchandise immediately.
If you receive a defective or damaged product and would like to request a replacement or credit, you must contact our customer service department within 30 days of original purchase and provide visual proof of the damage or defect. The customer service representative will provide instructions, based on the product, as to how to handle the item.
Packing/Shipping Your Return:
- Print your prepaid return label: Once the return is approved, we'll send you a prepaid return label via email. Depending on your location and transit times, we may provide a prepaid label for either FedEx, UPS or USPS. If you have any issues printing/accessing your label, please contact our team.
- Pack up your return: Place your items and a copy of your order confirmation/packing slip inside a sturdy box or package. Cross out any older addresses and barcodes. Tape up your package and attach your shipping label to the outside.
- Ship it back to us: Drop off your package at the appropriate FedEx or UPS ship center (depending on prepaid label provided). Once it ships, use the link in your confirmation email to track its progress.
- Refund: Once we receive your return, refunds will be issued in the form of original payment. We’ll send an email to let you know we’ve processed your return—it may take up to 10 business days for your refund to show up in your account. Please note that your financial institution may take longer to reflect the transaction.